New York , Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — – HighGold Mining Inc (CVE:HIGH) (OTCQX:HGGOF) further consolidates ground at Munro-Croesus project with three more acquisitions click here
– Mirasol Resources Ltd (CVE:MRZ) (OTCPINK:MRZLF) says new drill results indicate potential for mineralization outside of resource area at Virginia silver project click here
– Codebase Ventures Inc (CSE:CODE) (OTCQB:BKLLF) (FRA:C5B) says Arcology launches overhauled CryptoKitties blockchain game that outperforms the original ‘1,000 to 1’ click here
– AgraFlora Organics International Inc (CSE:AGRA) (FRA:PU31) (OTCPINK:AGFAF) anticipates first PSC sales and revenue in summer of 2021 click here
– GlobeX Data Ltd (OTCQB:SWISF) (CSE:SWIS) (FRA:GDT) nearing distribution deal in South Asia with large telecom for its Swiss-hosted Sekur secure communications solution click here
– First Cobalt Corp (CVE:FCC) (OTCQX:FTSSF) (FRA:18P) identifies new drill targets at at its Iron Creek cobalt-copper deposit in Idaho click here
– Namaste Technologies Inc (CVE:N) (OTCMKTS:NXTTF) (FRA:M5BQ) subsidiary CannMart inks Canadian supply deal with HEXO click here
– Mandalay Resources Corporation (TSE:MND) (OTCQB:MNDJF) (FRA:R7X2) extends mine life at Costerfield and increases gold underground reserves at Björkdal as it provides year-end updates click here
– Mawson Gold Limited (TSE:MAW) (OTCPINK:MWSNF) (FRA:MXR) kicks off two key planning processes for Rajapalot project, Finland click here
– Ceylon Graphite Corp (CVE:CYL) (OTCMKTS:CYLYF) (FRA:CCY) inks global license Memorandum of Understanding for specialized graphite and graphene technologies click here
– Telson Mining Corporation (CVE:TSN) (OTCMKTS:SOHFF) (FRA:TSGN) secures US$25M funding to complete construction at Tahuehueto mine in Mexico click here
– ImagineAR Inc (CSE:IP) (OTCQB:IPNFF) selected as one of 40 global sports finalists for the Hype Global Virtual Accelerator 2.0 Fan Vertical Bootcamp click here
– Victory Square Technologies Inc (CSE:VST) (OTCMKTS:VSQTF) (FRA:6F6) subsidiary GameOn brings on former Australian soccer star Tim Cahill, two sports media executives as advisors click here
– Japan Gold Corp (CVE:JG) (OTCQB:JGLDF) (FRA:2LD) says Barrick Alliance partner has approved regional exploration budget of US$4M for 2021 click here
– Milestone Scientific Inc (NYSEAMERICAN:MLSS) begins sales of CompuFlo epidural instruments and disposables to University Hospital of Wurzburg click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]